Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What A Year It Has Been!

Shame on me for neglecting this blog! I am torn between closing it down or promoting it for growth. I post regularly on cheekyroseboutique.blogspot.com  so feel free to follow me there. God is constantly making me over and I am growing spiritually in spite of life's many challenges. I continue to deal with the effects of  PTSD everyday all day. I continue in prayer and in my bible studies because I know that is where my strength to continue living comes from, no doubt! I know that Jesus loves me and has plans for me to be with Him in eternal life and that my purpose for being here is within the confines of His infinite wisdom no matter how complex this present life appears to be. I encourage everyone to trust in Him and know that He will never leave His children without hope or help. Trust in Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment