Thursday, July 26, 2012

Come Let Us Reason Together

 This is my prayer of faith for healing from depression, panic attacks, anxiety, hypertension and abnormal kidney function tests. And just in case I missed anything it is all inclusive according to the word of God. I share this with all who desires healing for themselves or others.

“Heavenly Father, your Word declares that Jesus took my infirmities and bare away my sicknesses, and that by His stripes I was healed. It is your will to heal me, and it is my legal right as your child to possess it. I take authority over all sickness and disease in my body in the name of the Lord Jesus. I break all inherited generational curses of infirmities, and I command spirits of infirmity to come out of me now in the name of Jesus. Sickness and disease, leave my body in the name of Jesus. Spirits of oppression and depression I rebuke you as the Lord God  rebukes you! Father, I come boldly unto the throne of grace, and I take hold of your healing power. I thank you that your healing power is flowing into my body, healing me now! In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

By praying this prayer, you have released your faith, and healing is flowing into your body. Continue to pray this prayer until the healing is completely manifested. Don’t waver or doubt.

Scriptures To Build Faith For Healing and Deliverance
  1. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Galatians 3:29)
  2. “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)
  3. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.” (Deuteronomy 7:15)
  4. “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.” (Exodus 23:25)
  5. He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” (Psalm 107:20)
  6. “He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes.” (Psalm 105:37)
  7. “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases …” (Psalm 103:2)
  8. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones; not one of them is broken.” (Psalm 34:19)
  9. For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
  10. “O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me.” (Psalm 30:2)
  11. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds … Great is our Lord, and mighty in power …” (Psalm 147:3)
  12. “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
  13. But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.” (Psalm 34:10)
  14. “For the Lord is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.” (Psalm 84:11)
  15. “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” (Matthew 7:7) Be relentless!!

Much love and blessings, Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment